The Queen has hosted two virtual engagements just over a week after testing positive for COVID-19, Buckingham Palace has said.
Earlier on Tuesday, she received His Excellency Carles Jordana Madero, who presented the Letters of Recall of his predecessor and his own Letters of Credence as ambassador from the Principality of Andorra to the Court of St James’s.
She also received His Excellency Mr Kedella Younous Hamidi, who presented his Letters of Credence as ambassador from the Republic of Chad to the Court of St James’s.
At the time, Buckingham Palace said the 95-year-old was experiencing mild cold-like symptoms.
She undertook light duties at Windsor, including sending a congratulatory message to the Team GB women’s curling team after they won gold at the Beijing Winter Olympics.
The monarch also attended a weekly telephone audience with the prime minister, but on 22 February she cancelled her planned virtual engagements.
The Queen has spent much of the pandemic in the safety of Windsor Castle, where there has been a tightly-controlled and limited rota of staff nicknamed “HMS Bubble”.
Celebrations for her Platinum Jubilee of 70 years on the throne – a milestone reached on 6 February – begin in June.